Bodybuilder Dies While Being Tased By Police After Stabbing Tinder Date – The Hollywood Unlocked

A Youtube bodybuilder from Massachusettes was tased to death by police after he viciously stabbed his Tinder date.

25-year-old Erich Stelzer, of Cohasset, was spotted by police outside a home, on top of a woman and repeatedly stabbing her. Stelzer suddenly died after being tased and arrested Thursday night, Fox News reports.

RELATED: 12-Year-Old Boy Allegedly Murdered Twin, Injured Mom in Stabbing Attack

Stelzer reportedly died on the way to a hospital after police used a stun gun in an effort to subdue him from stabbing the victim, Norfolk District Attorney Michael W. Morrissey’s office said in a statement Friday. Stelzer reportedly met the woman via the Tinder dating app, FOX affiliate Boston 25 News reported.

24-year-old Maegan Tapley, reportedly suffered “extensive stabbing and slashing injuries” and is being treated for severe injuries.

The victim is likely to lose an eye due to the injuries, police said. In a statement to NBC Boston, the woman’s mother, Susan Tapley, said her daughter will recover from the attack but may need help from a specialist.

“She’s going to mend, she’s going to be alright … it’s going to take time to recover. She’ll need plastic surgery and an eye specialist,” she said. “I feel for [Steltzer’s] mother,” she added. “She just lost her son. My daughter almost died because of his lunacy.”

Authorities did not reveal the motive behind the attack.

During the attack, Stelzer apparently acted bizarrely and may have suffered from a “possible mental health issue” or an “altered mental state,” according to WBZ-TV source.

Fred Siegel, a neighbor, told the local station that

“It’s unfortunate you never want to see anybody get hurt and you certainly don’t want to see someone die over something,” adding that “It’s unfortunate that it happened and who knows why it happened.”

“It’s a really sad thing,” neighbor Ian Lyster told the Patriot-Ledger of Quincy, Mass. “It’s really good police were able to stop it right before the woman [could have been] killed.”

A source told the FOX station that Stelzer lived with his mother, and she had become concerned about her son’s mental health. However, Stelzer’s father has since taken to Facebook to accuse the police of not telling the full story about his son’s death.

“My son. Killed by cops. Here comes the cover up,” wrote Harry Stelzer, attaching a picture of his son when he was young. “There was a [violent] confrontation at his house last nite,” the father wrote in another post on Facebook.

“Police came and tased him 4 times. 4 times. He died on the way to the hospital. 25 years old. He was my life. This is not over. Let me bury my dead and then the show begins. Rest In Peace my son. Love you for ever. I am hurting.”

Authorities said an autopsy will determine the cause of Stelzer’s death, Fox News reports. The investigation is ongoing, according to the district attorney’s office.

RELATED: Three Infants and Two Adults Injured After Daycare Stabbing

Press Play below for more on this story.


Original »