Vegan Superfood Banana-Berry Ice Cream With Spirulina By FullyRaw Kristina
This raw cosmic galaxy ice cream is YUM! Or, I should probably say “nice cream” because it is vegan; it’s good for your mind, your body, your spirit, and the planet, the environment, animals, all living beings. For this recipe I’m going to be using my Vitamix blender and I completely love this blender. It is one of my favourite kitchen tools.
To me, this recipe is perfection. Doesn’t it just look like the most cosmic delicious nice cream of all time? I think so too. It’s galactic.
- When ready, you can go ahead and first add into your Vitamix blender either two cup frozen blackberries or blueberries.
- Blend these up individually (if one cup of each) and then pour them out into a bowl and set them to the side.
- After this, go ahead and grab the approximately 5-6 frozen ripe bananas.
- After you’ve added your bananas into the Vitamix, go ahead and add one scoop of Sunwarrior vanilla protein powder. This gives it a delicious vanilla flavour and makes it a little bit more creamy.
- Go ahead and blend up these bananas with coconut water or just a little bit of water until it’s completely smooth and then pour this into a separate bowl of your choice.
- When ready, we are going to take our blended mix of blackberries or blueberries and pour it alongside of the frozen banana nice cream.
- Then you can sprinkle in some blue spirulina and some green Hawaiian spirulina and mix this up until it looks like a magic cosmic swirl. YUM!
- Grab your glass jar of choice and add into the bottom either some blackberries or blueberries; anything melted of your choice. I always love to put berries on the bottom of my jar.
- And then, you can begin to scoop in the ice cream into your jar.
- Stack it real high and then you can top it with some extra blueberries.
This recipe is republished with permission from FullyRaw Kristina.