UFC 229 weigh-in guide: Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor McGregor – Date, time, channel and more
Conor McGregor and Khabib Nurmagomedov will come face-to-face for the final time ahead of their fight.
Every UFC 229 fighter will be present at the weigh-in including Dana White, Joe Rogan and the ring-girls of course.
Sportsmail provide you with everything you need to know for the UFC 229 weigh-in including date and time plus how to watch and where it’s happening.
Khabib Nurmagomedov will have to face Conor McGregor one last time before the fight
When is it?
UFC 229 weigh-in takes place on Friday 5th October for American audiences.
Whereas, for UK audiences it will start Saturday 6th October due to the 8 hour time difference.
What time is it?
The weigh-in starts at 1am (BST) on 6 October in the UK.
American audiences can catch Conor McGregor, Khabib Nurmagomedovthe and the rest of the fight card weigh-in from 5pm (PST)/ 8pm(EST) on 5 October.
How to watch?
The UFC will be showing the Khabib vs McGregor and UFC 229 fight card weigh-in on their official YouTube account.
It will also be available on BT Sport in the UK only.
Where is it happening?
The UFC 229 weigh-in will be staged at the T-Mobile Arena like the actual fight on Saturday.
UFC 229 weigh-in will take place at the T-Mobile Arena which is the same venue as the fight
UFC 229 Fight card
- Khabib Nurmagomedov (c) vs Conor McGregor – UFC lightweight championship
- Tony Ferguson vs. Anthony Pettis – Lightweight
- Ovince Saint Preux vs Dominick Reyes – Light heavyweight
- Derrick Lewis vs Alexander Volkov – Heavyweight
- Michelle Waterson vs Felice Herrig – Women’s strawweight
- Sergio Pettis vs Jussier Formiga – Flyweight
- Vincent Luque vs Jalin Turner – Welterweight
- Aspen Ladd vs Tonya Evinger – Women’s bantamweight
- Scott Holtzman vs Alan Patrick – Lightweight
Early preliminary card
- Lina Lansberg vs Yana Kunitskaya – Women’s bantamweight
- Ryan LaFlare vs Tony Martin – Welterweight
- Gray Maynard vs Nik Lentz – Lightweight